Posts Tagged ‘useful’
1.) Use your values, interests, skills and aptitudes to express your unique perspectives, opinions and contributions.
2.) Take full advantage of the unique features of your personality to express your creativity in ways that are natural for you.
3.) Dress your body and your work space in ways that reflect your passion and energy.
4.) In what you say – either verbally or in writing – and how you say it, make sure you use word choice, vocabulary and communication style to showcase your uniqueness.
5.) Everybody works differently. Use your work habits, decision making and problem solving style to express who you really are.
6.) Everybody lives their lives differently. Use your personal habits, time management and outside interests to positively impact who you are at work.
7.) What are you passionate about? What kinds of things do you channel your energy into? What are you committed to? Take all three to work with you and put them to work for you.
8.) Every creative act begins with a conception. Make sure you capture your workplace brainstorms in concrete ways.
9.) Every creative act develops through an incubation phase. Make sure you put safe boundaries around your own creative work time so it doesn’t get overwhelmed with other responsibilities.
10.) Every creative act ends with a birth. Make sure you help each project grow to its next level.
11.) Celebrate your beginnings and your endings. Mark the big moments and look for reasons to play.
12.) Know when it’s time to move on? From ideas, projects and jobs? Then do it.
A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:
Boy : Lady, can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
Woman : “I already have someone to cut my lawn.”
Boy : Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now.
Woman : I’m very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn.
Boy : (with more perseverance) Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor and the stairs of your house for free.
Woman : No, thank you.
With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy and said –
Store Owner : “Son… I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job.”
Boy : “No thanks.
Store Owner : But you were really pleading for one.
Boy : No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!”
This is what we call “Self Appraisal”.
It was a sports stadium.
Eight Children were standing on the track to
Participate in the running event.
* Ready! * Steady! * Bang!!!
With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running.
Hardly have they covered ten to fifteen steps, one of the smaller girls slipped
And fell down,
Due to bruises and pain she started crying.
When Other seven girls heard this sound, stopped running, stood for a while and
Turned back, they all ran back to the place where the girl fell down.
One among them bent, picked and kissed the girl gently and enquired
‘Now pain must have reduced’. All seven girls lifted the fallen girl,
pacified Her, two of them held the girl firmly and then all seven
joined hands Together and walked together and reached the winning
Officials were shocked. Clapping of thousands of spectators filled the stadium.
Many eyes were filled with tears and perhaps it
had reached the GOD even!
YES. This happened in Hyderabad [INDIA], recently!
The sport was conducted by National Institute of Mental Health.
All these special girls had come to participate in this event and they
are Spastic children.
Yes, they were mentally retarded Challenged.
What did they teach this world?
Equality among all?????
Successful people help others who are slow in learning so that they
are not Felt far behind. This is really a great message… spread it!
We can’t do this ever because we have brains !!!!!!!!!
1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile. 2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. 3. Sleep for 7 hours. 4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy. 5. Play more games. 6. Read more books than you did in 2007. 7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives. 8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6. 9. Dream more while you are awake. 10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants. 11. Drink plenty of water. 12. Try to make at least three people smile each day. 13. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip. 14.. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness. 15. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment. 16. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. 17. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. 18. Smile and laugh more. 19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others. 20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. 21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. 22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present. 23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about. Don't compare your partner with others. 24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. 25. Forgive everyone for everything. 26.. What other people think of you is none of your business. 27. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. 28. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch. 29. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. 30. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. 31. The best is yet to come. 32. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. 33. Do the right thing! 34. Call your family often. 35. Your inner most is always happy. So be happy. 36. Each day give something good to others. 37. Don't over do. Keep your limits. 38. Please Share this to everyone you care about.
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You’re unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don’t put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don’t take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life’s treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realize that it’s never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don’t ever forget . . .
For even a day . . .
- How special you are??!!!!