Hair Loss Tips for Men
Posted January 14, 2008on:
A Hair Loss Cure For Men
Submitted By: Richard Crisp
Procerin is a natural remedy for hair loss has been found effective in reversing hair loss in men caused by androgenetic alopecia, the most common cause of male hair loss, thinning hair and receding hairlines often reffered to as widows peak. Basiclly men suffering from androgenetic alopecia have extremely high levels of the chemical dihydrotestosterone, a by-product of the major male hormone testosterone, so when this hormone is converted into DHT the results are hair loss and this is where Procerin steps in and blocks the production of DHT and unlike other medications does not with react with testosterone.
Procerin has been scientifically designed to help men retain and regrow their hair. The 17 active ingredients are all-natural herbal, vitamin, and mineral DHT inhibitors and include, Saw Palmetto Berries, Gotu Kola, Nettles, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Siberian Ginseng, Vitamin B-6, Pumpkin Seed Meal, CJ-11 Factor, CJ-9 Factor, and Mura Puma Root, because the Procerin hair loss product for men contains only natural ingredients the only known side effects are mild stomach discomfort for the first few days, if you are suffering an illness it is wise to consult your doctor before use especilly if you are currently taking a MAOI inhibitor.
Studys have shown that Procerin is more effective as a natural hair loss remedy in men aged between 18-35 and those whose hair is still in a growth phase. Men that still have growing hair experience an increase in hair count, and improvement in both hairline and thinning at the crown of their head, becuase hair grows at an extremely slow rate ( about 1″ every two months) it best to take Procerin for at 1-2 months before results can be expected, but some users of Procerin have reported good results after only 2 weeks, most men take 1-3 months before before significant increases in hair count occur, not bad comparing to Propecia that can take upto 6 months for good hair growth results.
So does Procerin work? Procerin has had many good results with many success storys and the companys boasts that Procerin the natural hair loss remedy works with 92% of men who suffer androgenetic alopecia the most common cause of hair loss plus Procerin is a cost effective alternative to other hair loss products like Propecia & Rogaine and unlike prescription medication Procerin is backed by a 90-Day Unconditional, No questions asked Money Back Guarantee so you have nothing to lose except your hair of course
The Secrets To Hair Loss Cure Revealed
Submitted By: Ron Shelf
Today I will tell you about an alternative way to treat hair loss.
There are many different products on the market that should do the job but yet there are so many other natural ways that do the same. Who wants to use chemicals while you can make your own remedy safely at home. Some might work for you and some might not but that is up to you to try it and decide.
So hair loss what is it really and why do we suffer from it?!
Hair loss, also known as baldness refers to excessive hair loss from scalp and can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition.
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some.
However, some people may experience excessive hair loss which might cause baldness. Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.
So now that we know what it is, we need to know how to deal with it. For that I added a few natural remedies you can try:
1. Yemeni med: Soak fenugreek (Hilba) in deep pot of water throughout the night. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat everyday for 1 month.
2. Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.
3. Smear Red Henna on the scalp and wait for 1 hour, then wash, Repeat for 10-14 days. Be ware- your hair will turn red from the henna!
4. Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results will come after 6-7 treatments).
5. Boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
6. Blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to wash the hair.
7. Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
8. Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
There are many more home remedies for hair loss at the GrannyMed website.
for more information on Hair loss: http://www.menxite.com/titles.php?catId=10